Hedge Cutting In Kent
Hedges are a natural boundary divider which historically is used to keep livestock in. Today we use them to screen parts of the garden or house, provide a backdrop and to create a divide between two properties. All hedges require regular proper maintenance to keep them in the correct form and shape, the clean crisp lines of a properly cut hedge is considered part of an English garden, traditional or contempory. We have the equipment to cut and shape any sized hedge, large or small, and all the safety signs.
Hedge Cutting services include:
- Regular hedge trimming, annual or biannual cutting or trimming of any species, size or location of hedge across Kent.
- Hedge refurbishment including reshaping, cutting back, reducing of any species, size or location of hedge across Kent.
- Hedge removal, complete hedge removal for either for replacement (See Planting for more details) or for redevelopment.
- Topiary, trimming and shaping of any topiary, cloud trees or other 'shapes' across Kent.
- Shrub shaping including regular trimming of existing shrub balls and shapes, and initial shaping or refurbishment.
- Large scale hedge cutting using cherry picker access platforms (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms - MEWP's)
- Roadside works including traffic management as required.
- All waste removed and processed in accordance to current legislation. Kent Gardening & Tree Surgery hold a waste carriers permit.
- Available across Kent to home owners or commercial properties.
Call or email today for a no obligation site visit, chat and quotation.