Beer gardens and outside eating areas are extremely popular with families and groups alike. With eating out becoming more popular these gardens have evolved into additional space for more covers and this in turn increases revenue. Children of course enjoy the gardens for running off steam or using the play equipment and families will actively seek pubs with gardens. Since the smoking ban came into effect in July 2007 many pubs and eateries make use of the garden area to accommodate their smoking clientele.
All gardens require a lot of work to keep them looking tip top and this is even more relevant when the footfall is high and all eyes are on the garden! So with all this in mind we offer garden maintenance specifically tailored to the requirements of a pub or restaurant garden. This gives you the owner, manager, publican or your staff more time to concentrate on running your business without the worry of maintaining the garden!
- Visits scheduled for before opening hours - usually before 10am, or quiet times such as closed days.
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly visits to tailored to your requirements and budget.
- Regular grass cutting, strimming, weeding, litter picking, pruning, hedge trimming.
- Bedding plants and hanging basket displays installation and aftercare.
- Tree surgery including regular trimming, removal and replacement and emergency call outs.
- Car park cleaning including regular litter picking and weed spraying.
- Patio, path and furniture pressure washing and manual sign cleaning.
- High level gutter cleaning using cherry picker access platforms (MEWP's).
Don't take our word for it, view the images below or visit The Milk House or The Barrow House pubs to see our work.
"Kent Gardening have looked after The Milk House garden not only with reliability and consistency, but also proactively ensured that the garden is always neat, tidy and kept with love and care. They readily offer us advice and recommendations based on their wealth of experience and we have taken advantage of their arborist expertise too. We enjoy working with James and his team and would whole heartedly recommend their services."
Sarah Allchorne, The Milk House, Sissinghurst.
Call or email today for a no obligation site visit, chat and quotation.