Trees will come to the end of their lives through age, physical damage or infection, or they just get too big for the space and need removing completely. Whilst this should be considered as the final option, it can be the only option in some circumstances. By arranging a no obligation site visit we can assess the tree and then discuss the options available and then we provide a quote for the work required. Upon acceptance we will either straight fell, climb and dismantle or dismantle via using a MEWP (cherry picker access platform) to safely remove the tree. In areas with Tree Preservation Orders (TPO's) and / or Conservation Areas we can act as 'agent' for submitting the paperwork required to enable us to work on your tree.
- Any size tree, number of trees, or hedge removed across Kent.
- Dead trees and rotten trees removed safely.
- Stumps can be ground out or made into a feature.
- Replacement trees can be sourced and planted.
- Access by rope and harness or cherry picker access platforms (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms - MEWP's)
- Branches and timber will be lowered using ropes and rigging equipment where necessary to avoid property damage.
- All brash will be cleared, chipped and removed from site, logs can either be processed on site or removed.
- Roadside works including traffic management as required.
- All work fully risk assessed and insured - see Qualifications and Insurance for more details.
Call or email today for a no obligation site visit, chat and quotation.