We're currently seeking a skilled and knowledgeable gardener to join our team on a permanent full time basis.
We are aiming to expand our capacity for domestic garden and commercial grounds maintenance clients within our service area of the Weald of Kent.
• Have significant knowledge and experiences in garden and grounds maintenance.
• Qualifications in horticulture and gardening would be beneficial but not essential.
• A good knowledge of plants, their Latin names and their individual care requirements.
• Be able to create good plant combinations and planting schemes.
• A good knowledge of lawn care would be beneficial but not essential.
• A working knowledge and experience with grounds maintenance machinery would be beneficial but not essential.
• Have good customer care and liaison skills.
• Be able to work productively on their own or as part of a team.
• Be open and adaptable to occasionally assisting other team members with planting, clearance, tree works or landscaping.
• All applicants must have a clean driving licence, be extremely reliable and be able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
What we can offer you:
• A fully employed position on PAYE with 28 days holiday and an invitation to our existing workplace pension scheme. Statutory sick and maternity / paternity pay.
• A full branded uniform, work clothing and safety boots / PPE.
• A work vehicle complete with a full range of tools and equipment required for the job. Shared access to machinery when required.
• Access to our cloud based resources and a well organised work schedule.
• A safe working environment with proper safety equipment and relevant risk assessments.
• Hourly wage of £12 to £18 per hour (dependant on experience and references), equivalent salary range £26,520 to £39,780. Salary range is based 42.5 hours per week of 8.5 hour days, Monday to Friday (No Weekend Working).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All successful applicants will be asked to do a paid trial day with existing team members in order to demonstrate your knowledge and abilities.
How to apply:
To apply, please send you C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com or call James on 07838 229482.